On top of the badges available for scoring achievements, the league has its coveted Purple B.U.T.T.S. Badge award. This badge is given to individuals in recognition for their services to the league or student archery as a whole, going above and beyond what is asked of them. The award has been presented to the following worthy winners:
- Tom Cram (2012) for exceptional work within the league, running the indoor championships and many other shoots as well as his dedication to his team.
- Chris Blake (2012) for services to social and performance archery in hosting BUTC 2012, among other shoots.
- Ashliegh McCloud (2012) for being one of the founding members of AfS (Archery for Students), running four national university tournaments.
- Steve Johnson (2013) for running the B.U.T.T.S. League for three years, introducing the B.U.T.T.S. ball and badges, founding AfS, and being chair of the BUCS Sports Advisory Group (SAG).
- Marc Tamlyn (2014) for services to B.U.T.T.S., BUCS, and external archery, particularly through the creation of his scoring system TamlynScore.
- Rachel Foster (2014) for her dedication to the league in entering her team for everything, including running B.U.T.T.S. Indoor Champs and Ball and the first ever B.U.T.T.S. Team Champs.
- Chris Guerin (2015) for services to the B.U.T.T.S. League, chiefly serving as League Organiser for two years, introducing Team and Field Champs, his long service to UWAC, and continued support to the league by acting as League Delegate on behalf of the Organiser at opposing legs.
- Harry Taylor (2016) for his commitment to the league and volunteering his club to host both B.U.T.T.S. Team Champs, the first venture into the league for Division 2 clubs, and B.U.T.T.S. Indoor Champs and Ball.
- David Richardson (2017) for his services to student archery through photography and broadcast, providing the league with professional quality photography and orchestrating the live stream of B.U.T.T.S. Indoor Champs.
- Adam Peers (2018) for his services to the league, serving as League Organiser for two years and the creation of Division 2 for the universities of Lincoln, Leicester, Northampton, and De Montfort.
- Jack Atkinson (2018) for his extended service to the league, acting as League Delegate for several years and helping organise B.U.T.T.S. Field Champs.
- Arthur Coveney (2019) for services to both the league and LSUAC, including running several B.U.T.T.S. legs, and organising several B.U.T.T.S. Outdoor and Field Champs.
- Richard Anderson (2019) for services to student archery by sitting on the BUCS Sport Advisory Group and then BUCS Events Management Group (EMG) for several years, organising BUCS Outdoors and offering services to the B.U.T.T.S. League by judging at several shoots.
- Carys Evans (2020) for services to the league, serving as League Organiser over 2017/18
- Alexander Logan (2020) for services to student archery and external archery by directing and producing live streams for multiple BUTTS Championships and BUTC 2018, as well as the creation of his records system Archr.
- Tom Hall (2021) for his long service to the league and UWAC, and his service to student archery in the form of coaching and competing at the Olympics.
- Pam Quilang (2022) for her service to student archery and UBAC, including organising B.U.T.T.S. Champs and BUTC.
- Tim Jackson (2022) for his service to the league, UWAC, the county and the region, serving as League Organiser for a year, expanding Div 1 to include De Monfort and championing the integration of Div 2 with the rest of the league, and representing the league in CWAA as Team Manager, and WMAS as County Representative for multiple years.
Archers that have claimed all 6 badges are listed in the Hall of Fame.